Haya named President of the Dubai Healthcare City Authority
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister has issued a decree establishing a public authority to oversee Dubai Healthcare City (DHC) who named Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein as president of the authority.
Princess Haya will oversee the financial and administrative work and will have full legal capacity to achieve its objectives of the Dubai Healthcare City.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Health, Princess Haya, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
- Princess Haya attends Arab Health 2011 Congress & Exhibition
- Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya at the Epsom Classics
- Dubai Ruler meets Queen Elizabeth at Epsom Derby
- Dubai Ruler Inaugurated 2 Health Centers
- Princess Haya continues European Tour for Children’s Hospital