Dutch State Visit to Germany, Day 4
On April 15, Queen Beatrix, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima spent their last day in Germany.
The Dutch Royals were in the German state of North Rhein-Westphalia, welcomed by the Govenor, Hannelore Kraft.
The Queen, the Prince of Orange and Princess Maxima visited the former coal mine Zeche Zollverein in Essen, now the Red Dot Design Museum. Here they signed the Golden Book of the city Essen.
At the Zeche Zollverein, the Dutch Royals attended a seminar on theme “Building on the Water.” The Prince of Orange gave a speech.
Later in the day the Dutch Royals visited the Eurode Business Center.
More information and pictures of the visit can be found here.
Tagged Germany, King Willem-Alexander, Princess Beatrix, Queen Máxima, State Visit.
- Dutch State Visit to Germany, Day 1
- Dutch State Visit to Germany, Day 2
- State Visit to Germany, Day 3
- Dutch Princesses Show ‘New’ Jewels During Chilean State Visit
- Dutch Official Visit to Vietnam, Day 3