Dutch Official Visit to Vietnam, Day 4
Today, March 31, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima spent their last day in Vietnam.
The Prince of Orange attended the presentation of the digital design table of the Mekong Deltaplan in Ho Chi Minh City.
Princess Maxima and Mr Bleacher the Secretary for Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation, were present at a seminar “Livestock and Food Safety.”
The official visit of Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima ended with a reception at the Reunification Palace in Vietnam.
More information and pictures of the visit can be found here.
Tagged King Willem-Alexander, Official Visit, Queen Máxima, Vietnam.
- Dutch Official Visit to Vietnam, Day 2
- Dutch Official Visit to Vietnam, Day 1
- Dutch Official Visit to Vietnam, Day 3
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima Help End Dutch International Polar Year
- Danish State Visit to Vietnam, Day Five