Princess of Asturias visits the National Heritage’s Workshops
Princess Letizia visited today the National Heritage’s School Workshops and Workshops of Employment.
The Spanish National Heritage started, in 1985, a program in which they could help unemployed people. With that intention these workshops were created, to train people in crafts that were at risk of disappearing, and that were essential for the restoration and maintenance of the Spanish artistic heritage.
The school workshops are intended to attract young people from 16 to 24 years old and the Workshops of Employment are for people older than 25 years, specially teenagers with academic failure, people with disability, ethnic minorities, long-time unemployed people, female victims of domestic violence and persons at risk of social exclusion.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged National Heritage, The Princess of Asturias.
- Princess Letizia Visits Children’s Hospital
- Duchess of Cornwall Visits Schoolgirls Raising Funds for Charity
- Preparations for the Prince of Asturias Awards 2009 Have Begun
- Working Birthday for the Prince of Asturias
- Letizia and Cristina with Spanish Youth and Children