Princess Máxima Visits Projects of “Her” Fund
Princess Máxima spent the day yesterday visiting projects of the Orange Fund, the fund that she and her husband received as a wedding present from the Dutch people.
First the princess visited the programme “Aging Actively”, in the Seniors Hobby Center in Mill and St.Hubert. The programme was started two years ago tries to prevent seniors from getting lonely. Later the princess visited the foundation Boy-4-ever in the city of Venlo. This foundation brings teenagers from different cultural backgrounds together and organises activities for them.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Patronage, Queen Máxima, The Oranje Fonds.
- Princess Máxima Visits Oss
- Princess Máxima on Sustainable Banking
- Sheikha Mozah Launches Fakhoora Fund
- Denmark’s Crown Prince Couple Receive Donation for Humanitarian Fund
- Prince of Orange Visits Military Rehabilitation Center