Prince Pieter-Christiaan Injured during Ski Trip
Prince Pieter-Christiaan, the 36-year-old nephew of Queen Beatrix, injured himself during a skiing holiday in Seefeld, Austria, earlier this week.
The Prince fell while skiing, and injured his ribs. He was flown via helicopter to the clinic in Innsbruck for treatment. Pieter-Christiaan returned to Holland on Tuesday to recover from his injuries.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Health, Prince Pieter-Christiaan.
- Pieter van Vollenhoven: Meter Caused Plane Crash
- Prince Haakon at FIS Nordic World Ski Championships
- Pieter van Vollenhoven attends Book Presentation
- Queen Beatrix sends Condolences to Aircrash Victims
- President Sarkozy’s Middle East Trip