Separation of Prince Carl Philip and Emma Pernald
Today Emma Pernald, long term girlfriend of Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden, confirmed the separation rumors stating that she and the Prince are “taking a break” in their relationship and that it was their mutual decision in the Swedish newspaper Expressen.
In August they would have been together for 10 years.
First separation speculations by the media appeared in October 2008, but were disclaimed.
New speculations about a possible break up came up when Carl Philip attended the engagement party for Victoria and Daniel alone.
Tagged Emma Pernald, Prince Carl Philip, Separation.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf in Thailand
- The Two Carls attend Agriculture and Gardening Conference
- Christening of Emma Tallulah Behn
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement
- Rumors of a Royal Engagement in Sweden
One Response to Separation of Prince Carl Philip and Emma Pernald
Pingback: The Royal Forums » Carl Philip on Ice