Philippe, Mathilde & family on winter holiday
Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde used last week’s school holiday to take their kids out to the snow. The family stayed in the Swiss Alps, in Verbier, where Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark have been frequent visitors.
Princess Elisabeth and Prince Gabriel are already quite skillful on the skis, and they look very cute in helmets and red ski outfit.
Thanks to royals.web-log.nlFiled under Belgian Royals
Tagged King Philippe, Prince Gabriel of Belgium, Queen Mathilde, Switzerland, The Duchess of Brabant, Vacation.
- Winter Holiday for Prince Joachim and His Family
- Danish Crown Prince Family Photo Session in Switzerland
- Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium named ‘Most Elegant’
- Crown Princess Mathilde Visits Hospital
- Belgian Royals attend Mass in remembrance of the deceased family members