Princess Antoinette of Monaco Passes Away
HSH Princess Antoinette of Monaco, Baroness de Massy, died on March 17, 2011. The funeral will take place on March 24 at 10 a.m.
The Princess was the first child and only daughter of Princess Charlotte and Prince Pierre of Monaco, Duke of Valentinois, born Count Pierre of Polignac, and reached the age of 90 last December.
Princess Antoinette married 3 times, first to Alexandre Noghès, with whom she has 3 children, all 3 born out of wedlock, she then married Jean-Charles Rey and finally, she married John Gilpin. All 3 of her children are/were married and have children. She lost her younger daughter, Christine, in 1989.
For more information, please visit the thread dedicated to the death of the Princess:
Princess Antoinette has Died – March 18, 2011
Tagged Death, Princess Antoinette of Monaco.
- Monaco’s Prince Pierre Foundation Awards
- The Nonagenarian Princess of Monaco: Her Travails and Her Legacy
- Monaco’s Princess Charlotte adopted in May 1911
- Monaco’s Rose Ball Scheduled for Saturday
- Princess Grace of Monaco Honored in Exhibits