Kate Does It Again!
Prince William’s fiance has done it again, by wearing a coat that later sold out online in almost every size within hours, according to Burberry.
While visiting Belfast, Northern Ireland on March 8, 2011 with Prince William, Kate wore a double-breasted beige lightweight wool coat with the frilled hem which was by Burberry. She had buttoned the coat up to the top and the belt looped.
In January, Kate wore a velvet black coat by British designer Libelula, it has been reported that there is a waiting list of 300 for that coat. Another big hit was the blue Issa dress Kate wore for her engagement photo call and the white Reiss dress she wore in the official engagement photographs.
Tagged Fashion, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Kate Middleton – A High Street Princess
- Queen Rania’s Fashion on 3-Day State Visit to Italy
- Catherine “Kate” Middleton’s Engagement Outfit
- Letizia’s Fashion at Prince of Asturias Awards
- Report: Prince William to Marry Kate Middleton