Crown Princess Maxima Visits an Elderly Care Center
On Tuesday March 15, Princess Maxima was in Zutphen to attend the opening of the “Lunette Suftene”, a new building that includes apartments and group homes care for people that suffering with dementia. The Princess has met at the Lunette residents and staff.
After the opening Princess Maxima got a tour of the new building and also an art exhibition visit.
Besides accommodation for the elderly and the elderly Lunette offers various facilities for both clients Sutfene as for residents in the region. There is a nursery, a dentist and a physician practice based in the complex. The opening is the beginning of a festival week with various activities.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Health, Queen Máxima.
- Crown Princess Maxima opens a cultural center
- Crown Princess Maxima visits the new Theater Korzo
- Crown Princess Maxima opens new Microfinance Business Center
- Crown Princess Maxima visits Foundation ‘Be Interactive’
- Crown Princess Maxima visits Nijkerk