Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde attended the opening session of the ‘Erasmian European Youth Parliament’
On Monday March 14, Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde were present in Antwerp at the opening session of the “Erasmian European Youth Parliament”.
During a week, more than 150 youngsters aged 16 to 18 years from fifteen European countries will debate with politicians and executives about the participation of youth in different aspects of life. The main theme this year “Youth participation in various areas.” At the end of the week, they will formulate policy recommendations on this subject. The teens have until March 19 in Antwerp to work out policy recommendations for urban issues.
After the opening session to take Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde attended a round table discussion with some young people present. They also met with the participating young Belgian, Antwerp from eight schools. The youth parliament is a guest this year in Antwerp, capital of the European Youth 2011Filed under Belgian Royals
Tagged Education, European Union, Prince Philippe, Princess Mathilde.
- Crown Princess Victoria attends European Youth Parliament
- Princess Lalla Meryem opens the 7th National Session of Children’s Parliament
- Jordan’s King Opens 16th Parliament Session
- Crown Princess Mathilde attended the launch of “The Week of Aloud Reading”
- Crown Princess Mathilde attended a Conference