Queen and Crown Princess at the Anti-Racist Center for Tea Time
On March 10th Queen Sonja of Norway and Crown Princess Mette-Marit were invited to come to tea with the family of Adam Pour Grünerløkka as part of the Anti Racist Campaign Centre for Tea Time. There Muslims invite non-Muslims to have tea together.
The two Royal women met with Adam Pour Afsaneh and her children.
Later the Crown Princess said they talked alot about the importance of showing openness to other’s beliefs.
The Centre against Racism is a non-governmental organization with the aim to fight racism and discrimination.
Tagged Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Human Rights, Queen Sonja.
- Mohammed bin Zayed attends Japanese tea ceremony
- Crown Princess Maxima opens a cultural center
- Crown Princess Maxima opens new Microfinance Business Center
- Mette-Marit at the opening of the Hamsun center
- “Victoria – Queen of the Time”