Crown Princess Masako Attends First Solo Public Visit In Three Years
Crown Princess Masako visited an exhibition of devices invented by housewives at a Tokyo department store. Masako listened as her attendant explained the purpose of the items, ranging from a butter knife to a device that help disabled people write.
Although the Crown Princess has attended several public duties with her husband, Crown Prince Naruhito, this was her first solo public function since 2006. Her appearance at the New Year greetings at the Palace in January more or less signaled her return to public duties.Filed under Japanese Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Masako.
- Crown Prince Naruhito in Vietnam Alone
- Princess of Hanover Solo Visit to Niger
- Japan’s Crown Prince on Week-Long Visit to Vietnam
- New Year’s Waka Poetry Reading Ceremony
- Little Princess Aiko of Japan Smiles at her Father’s Return