From the Royal Genealogy threads – March 2011
Royal births and pregnancies
Prince Antonius of Fürstenberg and his fiancée, Countess Matilde Borromeo, are expecting their first child.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
– The Duke and Duchess of Noto (6th child)
– Bruno and Barbara Gomez-Acebo – Spring 2011 (3rd child)
– Prince Eudes and Princess Patricia of Orleans-Braganza – twins (1st & 2nd children)
– Archduke Philipp and Archduchess Mayasuni of Austria (1st child)
– Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria and Comte Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum (1st child)
– Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja Anna of Schaumburg-Lippe (2nd child together, 3rd child for Fürst Alexander)
– Prince Antonius of Fürstenberg and Countess Matilde Borromeo (1st child)
Royal engagements and weddings
The Danish Royal Court announced that the religious wedding of Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsman will take place on June 18, 2011. They married civilly on May 27 last year and at the end of July, their first child was born. Prince Louis of Schonburg-Hartenstein announced his engagement to Countess Elizabeth Beaufort-Spontin. The Prince is the oldest son of Hereditary Prince Johannes, while the Countess’s father is Frédéric, Duke and Fürst of Beaufort-Spontin. Prince Antonius of Fürstenberg and Countess Matilde Borromeo announced their engagement on March 4. Countess Mathilde is a half sister of Beatrice Borromeo, who is dating Pierre Casiraghi, youngest son of the Princess of Hanover, Hereditary Princess Caroline of Monaco. Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, 5th son of the King of Bahrain, announced his engagement to Princess Sahab bint Abdullah bin Aziz Al Saud, one of the daughters of the King of Saudi Arabia, on March 7, 2011. This was not the only happy news from the Royal family of Saudi Arabia, Prince Khalid bin Bandar bin Sultan al-Saud of Saudi Arabia married Lucy Cuthbert on March 28. Prince Khalid is the son of Prince Bandar, the oldest son of the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. Lucy is the middle daughter of Lady Victoria and John Cuthbert and the granddaughter of the 10th Duke of Northumberland. As such, she is the niece of the current Duke of Northumberland.
Fürst Paul of Quadt zu Wykradt und Isny died March 16. The Fürst leaves behind his wife, née Princess Charlotte of Bavaria, 2 sons, 2 daughters and 8 grandchildren. Jörg Brena, born Prince Georg of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, died March 11. Jörg gave up his titles shortly before marrying Gisela Jänisch. Together they had 3 daughters. Princess Antoinette of Monaco, sister of the late Fürst Rainier of Monaco, died March 17.
The genealogy threads:
– Royal Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Royal Births 2011
– Royal Engagements 2011
– Royal Marriages 2011
– Royal Deaths 2011
– Noble Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Noble Births Announcements 2011
– Noble Engagements Announcements 2011
– Noble Marriages Announcements 2011
– Noble Deaths Announcements 2011
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:The Royal Forums
Tagged Royal Genealogy.