Religious Wedding of Princess Nathalie & Alexander Johannsman Set for June 18
The Danish Royal Cout announced today that the religious wedding of Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann will take place on June 18, 2011. The wedding will take place in the Evangelical Church in Bad Berleburg.
The couple married civilly on May 27, 2010, and their first child, a son named Konstantin, was born on July 24, 2010.
The Princess is the youngest daughter of Fürst Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and his wife, née Princess Benedikte of Denmark, the middle sister of the Danish Queen and the older sister of the (former) Greek Queen.
More information about the wedding can be found in the wedding topic:Danish Royals, German Royals
Tagged Alexander Johannsmann, Princess Nathalie, Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Wedding.
- Engagement of Princess Nathalie and Alexander Johannsmann
- Princess Nathalie Announces Pregnancy
- Princess Nathalie and Husband Welcome Son
- Princess Alexandra Celebrates 40th Birthday
- Wedding of Count Alexander zu Stolberg-Stolberg and Princess Isabel d’Orleans-Braganaça