Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter
HRH Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma, Countess of Colorno, and Tjalling ten Cate welcomed their second daughter, Paola Cecilia Laurentien, on February 25, 2011 at 18.05 h at the Bronovo Hospital in The Hague. Paola weight 2825 grams at birth.
According to a spokesman, the parents are very grateful and intensely happy with the birth of their second daughter.
The couple were married on May 3, 2008, and their first child, Julia, was born September 3, 2008.
Princess Margarita is the daughter of the late the Duke of Parma and Piacenza, Prince Carlos Hugo, and his former wife, Princess Irene of the Netherlands, one of the younger sisters of the Dutch Queen.
More information about the birth of Paola can be found in the thread:Italian Royals
Tagged Birth, Bourbon-Parma, Princess Margarita, Tjalling ten Cate.
- Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate Expecting 2nd Child
- Religious Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Death of Princess Maria Cristina of Bourbon-Parma
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma To Marry Dutch Journalist