King Abdullah II of Jordan Releases his Memoir
Jordan’s King Abdullah II has published the English version of his memoir “Our Last Best Chance: The Pursuit of Peace” last week.
The book, which is the first by the 49 year old Hashemite King, focuses on the Middle East peace process, as well as His Majesty’s life journey from childhood to the Hashemite throne and the following years. Petra News Agency reported that the book will also be published in seven other languages, including Arabic, very soon.
King Abdullah II, who has ruled Jordan since the death of his father in 1999, is the eldest son of HM King Hussein of Jordan and his British-born second wife, HRH Princess Muna al Hussein (Antoinette Gardiner). He has been married to Queen Rania since 1993, they have four children.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Biography, Books.
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
- King Abdullah of Jordan in Saudi Arabia
- King Abdullah’s Interview in London
- Abdullah & Rania Inaugurate First Children’s Hospital in Jordan
- King Abdullah of Jordan Gives Speech at WEF Opening