From the Royal Genealogy threads – February 2011
Royal births and pregnancies
Prince Alexander and Princess Elisabeth of Auersperg-Breunner, had their 2nd son and 2nd child together. Prince Balthasar joins older brother, Prince Aloysius, and older halfsister, Emilia, daughter of Princess Elisabeth and her first husband, Miguel Reynal. Archduke Martin of Austria, and his wife, née Princess Katharina of Isenburg, had their 4th child and 3rd son, Archduke Luigi, on February 12. Luigi joins big brothers, Bartholomaus and Emmanuel, and big sister, Helene. Princess Margarita of Bourbon Parma and Tjalling ten Cate had their second child and second daughter on February 25. The baby girl was named Paola. Paola joins older sister Julia.
This makes the list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
– The Duke and Duchess of Noto (6th child)
– Bruno and Barbara Gomez-Acebo – Spring 2011 (3rd child)
- Prince Eudes and Princess Patricia of Orleans-Braganza â€“ twins (1st & 2nd children)
– Archduke Philipp and Archduchess Mayasuni of Austria (1st child)
- Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria and Comte Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum (1st child)
– Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja Anna of Schaumburg-Lippe (2nd child together, 3rd child for Fürst Alexander)
Royal engagements and weddings
Oscar Magnuson, middle son of Princess Christina of Sweden, mrs Magnuson, and Tord Magnusson, and one of the nephews of the Swedish King, got engaged too Emma Ledent in France, on February 11. Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Sophie of Isenburg announced their wedding date, namely August 27, 2011.
Duchess Gertrud of Oldenburg, née Princess of Lowenstein-Wertheim-Freudenberg, died February 4, while Princess Emmanuel de Croy, née Countess Nicole de Marnix de Sainte-Aldegonde, died February 6. Both Fürstin Eleonore of Salm-Salm and Princess Antoinette of Croÿ died February 16.
The genealogy threads:
– Royal Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Royal Births 2011
– Royal Engagements 2011
– Royal Marriages 2011
- Royal Deaths 2011
– Noble Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Noble Births Announcements 2011
– Noble Engagements Announcements 2011
– Noble Marriages Announcements 2011
– Noble Deaths Announcements 2011
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:The Royal Forums
Tagged Royal Genealogy.