Saudi King Alive
There have been rumors today surfing the net that Saudi Arabia’s 86 year old King Abdullah Al Saud has died.
A Saudi source has told news agencies that “The rumours aren’t true.”
King Abdullah has been away from the public eye for about two months since he underwent surgery twice after a blood clot complicated a slipped disc in the United States and is currently recovering in Morocco since January. The Saudi government has not released an official statement which they usually don’t respond to speculations & rumors.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Internet, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Media.
- A Successful Surgery for the Saudi Monarch in NYC
- Saudi King to visit Canada, US & France
- Saudi King and Obama hold talks
- Saudi CP gets a visit from the Saudi King in Morocco
- Saudi Monarch Suffers from Herniated Disc