The Prince and Princess of Venice sponsor two boys from Kenya
The Prince and Princess of Venice and Piedmont, Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clotilde of Savoy, have sponsored two boys, named Alan and Moses, from Kenya in January 2011.
The couple was married on September 25, 2003, and their first daughter, Princess Vittoria, was born on December 29, 2003. Their second daughter, Princess Luisa, followed on August 16, 2006. The young Princesses joined their parents to meet the boys.
More information and pictures can be found in the families thread:Italian Royals
Tagged Children, Kenya, Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clothilde, Savoy.
- Tuscan Holiday for Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Family
- Italy’s Dancing Prince Struck Gold
- Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clothilde Visit Earthquake Victims
- Emanuele Filiberto and Clothilde at Balmain Flagship Opening
- Laura Lopes Delivers Twin Boys