Sultan Qaboos and President Suleiman hold talks
Oman’s Sultan Qaboos bin Said on Saturday met with President Michel Suleiman of Lebanon, who is on a two-day official visit to Oman. The two leaders held talks which discussed ties between their countries and bilateral relations and ways to improve them in all aspects.
The two leaders hoped Suleiman’s visit to Oman would lead to more “cooperation, coordination and activation of bilateral agreements and finding ways to encourage mutual investments,” according to NNA.
After the half hour meeting, President Suleiman met with members of the Lebanese community in Oman.Filed under Oman Royals
Tagged Bilateral Relations, Lebanon, Official Visit, President Suleiman, Sultan Qaboos.
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE
- President Sarkozy’s Middle East Trip
- Kuwait and Jordan Hold Talks on Arab Development Summit
- UAE Deputy PM meets Gerhard Schroeder
- Qatar Emir in Sudan for Talks