Prince Frederik and Princess Mary Leave Hospital with Twins
The newborn Prince and Princess of Denmark, the third and fourth children of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, have left the hospital in their parents arms today, January 14.
The twins were born on January 8 at 10:30 and 10:56, at the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen and join older brother, Prince Christian, born October 15, 2005, and older sister, Princess Isabella, born April 21, 2007.
More information about the little Prince and Princess leaving the hospital with their parents, can be found in the topic:
Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Prince Vincent, Princess Josephine.
- Newborn Prince and Princess Will Leave Hospital Tomorrow
- Palace Announces Princess Mary Expecting Twins
- Princess Mary Admitted to Hospital
- Princess Mary Gives Birth to Son and Daughter
- Frederik & Mary On the Alps, After Lending a Hand for Haiti