UAE President Breaks His Arm
The UAE Ministry of Presidential Affairs announced today (January 10, 2011) that President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan broke his arm during his daily exercise routine.
The announcement also said that His Highness the President will take a few days off resting to recover. Nothing was mentioned as to exactly when or where the accident happened.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Health, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed.
- President meets with UAE Ambassadors and Representatives
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
- UAE President back home after receiving Medical Treatment
- Kuwaiti Emir holds talks with UAE President
- UAE Vice President meets Belgian Crown Prince