Princess Mary Admitted to Hospital
Denmark’s Crown Princess Mary has been admitted to hospital to give birth to her twins, as was confirmed by the Royal Court a short while ago.
The Court said that Mary was admitted to the Rigshospitalet at around seven this morning.
Last night, Crown Prince Frederik was seen driving away from Amalienborg Palace with the couple’s daughter, Princess Isabella, and luggage loaded into his car. They were presumed to be traveling to Fredensborg, where Mary’s father and step-mother live.
The news was reported on all the main Danish news outlets, and also in the Australian media.
For updates, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Birth, Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Hospital, Princess Isabella.
- Palace Announces Princess Mary Expecting Twins
- Frederik & Mary’s 5th Anniversary Commemorated with New Portraits
- Crown Princess Mary’s Interview with HJV Magazine
- Princess Mary awards Danish Heart Association Grants
- Queen Margrethe and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark in the Traditional Clothing of Greenland