Prince Ali wins FIFA Vice Presidency
Prince Ali bin Al Hussein of Jordan has been elected as FIFA vice-president on Thursday, making him the youngest member of the executive committee.
Prince Ali, 35 years old, is president of the football federation in Jordan. Prince Ali said, “I want to introduce a new work ethic in Asian football.” “I want to energize this position in a way that serves all our needs. I promise that if we win we will continue to unite Asian football in the future.”
Prince Ali won 25 votes to 20 against Chung Mong-Joon of South Korea who has been in the position since 1994.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged FIFA, Prince Ali, Soccer, Sport.
- Prince Ali of Jordan plans to fill the position of FIFA Vice President
- King Abdullah and Prince Ali Visit the Tomb of Late Queen Alia
- Princess Haya wins 2nd FEI Term
- Princess Haya to run for Second FEI Presidency Term
- Queen Rania Receives FIFA Presidential Award