Qatar Celebrated National Day with a Parade
HH the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, attended the national parade on Saturday morning which marked the occasion of the country’s national day, December 18.
The parade was held on the Doha Corniche, where military and historic displays were showcased for about an hour. At the end of the parade, the Emir drove by the cheering crowd waving. Attending alongside the Emir was HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Crown Prince, and a number of Sheikhs and excellencies.
This year, Qatar’s parade was the biggest and the most spectacular to ever take place according to reports.Filed under Qatar Royals
Tagged Military, National Day, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad.
- Qatar Emir in Sudan for Talks
- Qatar’s Crown Prince in South Korea
- Qatari Crown Prince hosts Iftar Banquet
- Sheikh Hamdan Congratulates Qatar for Successful World Cup Bid
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE