Queen Rania Honors the Kingdom’s Best Teachers for 2010
Queen Rania of Jordan has sponsored the 5th annual celebration of “Queen Rania Award for Excellence in Education” (QRAEE) and honored the 22 winners who are the best teachers in the kingdom for the year 2010.
During the ceremony which took place at the Cultural Palace in Al Hussein Sports City, Her Majesty handed out the teachers’ trophies and certificates of the award. She later met and thanked all the winners for their efforts.
The event was attended by the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Education, a number of Ministers, members and volunteers of the Teacher’s association, as well as previous recipients of the teacher’s and principal’s awards, reported petra news agency.
The Queen Rania Award for Excellence in Education was launched in 2005 by Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah to promote quality education through raising the standards, morale, and pride of teachers.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Awards, Education, Patronage, Queen Rania.
- Rania opens Queen Rania Teachers Academy
- Queen Rania Encourages Teachers, Students To Enhance Educational Process
- Queen Rania appointed Honorary Global Chair for the UNGEI
- Queen Rania Receives FIFA Presidential Award
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week