Märtha Louise on German TV
Last weekend Princess Märtha Louise attended a television entertainment show in Germany to promote her book “Meet your Guardian Angel”.
On November 27th the Norwegian Princess was welcomed by TV host Florian Silbereisen during the show ’100 000 lights’ in Suhl.
Princess Märtha and her co-writer Elisabeth Samnoy have been promoting their new book in several European cities lately. They have been in Brugge/Belgium, Stockholm/Sweden, Amsterdam/the Netherlands as well as Salzburg/Austria to promote the controversial book.
You can find a thread about Märtha Louise’s second book here: Meet your Guardian Angel.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Books, Germany, Princess Märtha Louise, Television.
- Märtha Louise: “Meet your Guardian Angel”
- Märtha Louise: first public engagement after maternity leave
- Princess Märtha opens “VIVIL-games”
- 80 years since Olav’s and Märtha’s Wedding
- Lady Louise Steals the Show