Queen Elizabeth & Prince Phillip visit Oman
After a two day visit to Abu Dhabi, the next stop for The Queen and Prince Phillip was Muscat, Oman. Oman’s Sultan Qaboos bin Said welcomed the couple when they arrived at the airport. The formal arrival ceremony was held at the Gates to Old Muscat.
It was then off to Al Alam Palace for a welcome coffee ceremony. The event of the afternoon was the opening of the Tate Exhibition at Al Alam Palace.
In the evening, we were treated to a good old display of jewellery at the State Banquet held at Al Amam Palace.
In the morning, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip went to a community event at the British Ambassador’s Residence, and in the afternoon it was off to watch The Royal Cavalry Horse Show.
Tagged Elizabeth II, Exhibition, State Visit, Sultan Qaboos, The Duke of Edinburgh.
- Queen Elizabeth II & Prince Philip visit to Abu Dhabi
- Sultan of Brunei State Visit to Kuwait and Oman
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip Visit WWII Museum
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip Visit Northern Ireland
- Queen Elizabeth Hosts State Banquet for President of India