Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume visits Sweden
HRH Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg visited Sweden from November 14 till November 16, 2010.
The Hereditary Grand Duke is joined on this visit by the Minister of Economy and Foreign Trade, Jeannot Krecké, and a delegation from the biomedicine sector in Luxembourg.
The Hereditary Grand Duke first visited the Uppsala University, he then had a meeting with Daniel Johansson, and after that meeting he visited Hammarby Sjöstad. The Hereditary Grand Duke will also have a meeting with the Mayor of Stockholm, Sten Nordin.
The Hereditary Grand Duke and Swedish Secretary of State for Energy Policy, Daniel Johansson, discussed possible cooperation in the field of renewable energy.
More information about the visit of the Hereditary Grand Duke can be found in the thread HGD Guillaume; News and Current Events – Part 10 (Nov 2008 – ).Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Environment, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Official Visit, Sweden.
- Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume attends delivery of the Luxembourg American Business Award 2010
- HGD Guillaume visits the US
- Grand Duchess Maria Theresa and HGD Guillaume attend Global Social Business Summit 2010
- Grand Duke Henri & Son at Government Reception
- Grand Duke Henri visits Projects of the Hëllef fir d’Natur Foundation