Saudi Monarch to fly to the US for Medical Tests, Blood Clot Treatment
The Royal Saudi court announced that King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, will leave to the US on Monday to complete medical check-up and to follow-up treatment according to the recommendation of the medical team.
The 86 year old Saudi monarch has been hospitalized in Riyadh for few hours after suffering from increased back pain due to a blood clot. Then doctors decided to continue his medical tests and treatment in the US.
The Saudi news agency reported also that the king’s brother and crown prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz al Saud who is 82 years old returned back home tonight after a long recovery holiday in Morocco.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Health, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, United States of America.
- Saudi Monarch Suffers from Herniated Disc
- Saudi crown prince in New York for tests
- UAE President back home after receiving Medical Treatment
- Saudi crown prince has ‘successful’ operation
- Saudi CP gets a visit from the Saudi King in Morocco