Princess Basma Performs Hajj
Her Royal Highness Princess Basma bint Talal, the sister of the late King Hussein of Jordan, performed Hajj on November 14-18, 2010 accompanied by her youngest son, Saad Kurdi. During this trip she also visited the headquarters of Jordanian Hajj delegation in Mecca to check the services offered to Jordanian and Arab Israeli pilgrims.
Princess Basma expressed her deepest thanks and appreciation to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia for the hospitality received during Hajj.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Princess Basma bint Talal, Saudi Arabia.
- Jordan’s King Performs Eid Al-Adha Prayer
- Princess Haya continues European Tour for Children’s Hospital
- Rania praises the ambition of Arab women
- King Abdullah of Jordan Gives Speech at WEF Opening
- King and Queen Receive Bodies of Jordanian UN Peacekeepers