Marie and Joachim in Billund
Princess Marie and Prince Joachim had a guided tour of the Lego factory in Billund today by Lego Fonden’s manager, Morten Aagaard.
Joachim and Marie also joined in the work going on there, helping to box some of the 5,000 sets that will go to children in hospital.
Princess Marie has been involved with the Lego Fund before; her first foreign visit, in Morocco, was to distribute lego to Morocco’s poor children.
The Lego Fund was founded in 1986 and is “intended to safeguard and consolidate the basis for the LEGO Group related companies continued existence and development.”
See this thread for more informationFiled under Danish Royals
Tagged LEGO, Prince Joachim of Denmark, Princess Marie of Denmark.
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 1: Royal Travels
- Winter Holiday for Prince Joachim and His Family
- Interview with Prince Joachim
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 2: Vacations and Danish Events
- Prince Felix at a Carnival Party