Belgium Crown Prince Couple visits the Book Fair
On November 10, Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde along with their two sons Gabriel and Emmanuel, visited the Book Fair in Antwerp. Their visit to the Book Fair was unannounced.
Geert Joris, Fair Book organiser, led them round and provided some comments here and there. The prince and princess have walked a half hours around the fair and were especially interested in the booths with children’s books. The royal couple bought a pack of books for children, thinking about Christmas.
Emmanuel and Gabriel were fascinated about an oversized book filled with pictures of Santa Claus. Prince Philippe moved, along with the director of the Book Fair Geert Joris, toward of a book stand that interested him.
The two girls of the family were absent: Elisabeth (9) because she was ill and Eleonore (2) because she is too young for the Book Fair.Belgian Royals
Tagged Books, Children, Education, King Philippe, Prince Emmanuel, Prince Gabriel of Belgium, Queen Mathilde.
- Crown Prince Moulay Hassan at the Casablanca International Book Fair
- CP allocates Dh 4million to students at book fair
- Infanta Elena Opens Madrid Book Fair
- Week of Events for Belgian Crown Prince Couple
- Summer Photo Shoot with Belgian Crown Princely Family