Princess Haya wins 2nd FEI Term
Princess Haya bint al-Hussein of Jordan was overwhelmingly re-elected as the President of the International Equestrian Federation on Friday at the Federation’s General Assembly in Taipei, Taiwan.
Princess Haya won the first round of votes winning 90 of 124 votes. Her opponents were Sven Holmberg of Sweden, who received 23 votes, and Henk Rottinghuis of the Netherlands, who received 11 votes. This is the first time in the Federation’s history that the President of the FEI had been challenged for the position.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Princess Haya, Sport.
- Princess Haya to run for Second FEI Presidency Term
- Princess Haya Named Patron of World Sport Academy
- Princess Haya Receives the Steiger Award
- Princess Haya attends Polo event
- Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya at the Epsom Classics