The Crown Prince Family: Travel Abroad
The Royal Court announced today that Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit are planning to travel abroad with their family from the end of November 2010 to the end of January 2011. All 3 children will join them.
The family is planning to live abroad at the period to get to know other countries, cultures and people. The aim is also to experience the different ways of life and to get to know different perspectives on important issues.
The Crown Prince family didn’t announce where they will go and asked the media to have an undisturbed journey.
A thread at TRF with all news can be found here.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Marius Borg Høiby, Prince Sverre Magnus, Princess Ingrid Alexandra.
- Crown Prince Haakon celebrates 37th Birthday
- CP Family attends Football Cup Finale
- Crown Prince and Family in Nagano for Vacation
- Danish Crown Prince Family Photo Session in Switzerland
- Princess Eugenie’s Travel Plans Changed over Security Fears