Ras Al Khaimah Ruler Dies at age 92
Sheikh Saqr bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, the ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, has passed away at the age of 92.
Sheikh Saqr ruled Ras Al Khaimah, one of the seven Emirates of the United Arab Emirates, since 1948. Official mourning has been declared in the United Arab Emirates, with flags at half-mast on ministries, government departments and institutions for a week starting on Wednesday.
Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Death, Ras al-Khaimah, Sheikh Saqr bin Mohammed.
- Dubai ruler to answer citizens and media via internet
- Khalifa meets Sultan Qaboos
- Dubai Ruler meets Queen Elizabeth at Epsom Derby
- Dubai Ruler Wins Endurance Race, Gets Six Month Ban
- Princess Haya Receives the Wife of Vietnam PM