Princess Lalla Hasna opens Conference on Sustainable Management of the Coast
Princess Lalla Hasna, President of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Protection of the Environment, presided on Saturday in Tangiers over the opening ceremony of the International Conference on “Sustainable Management of the Coast: Role of Education and Awareness-raising.”
In a royal message addressed to participants in this conference and read out by Lalla Hasna, King Mohammed VI paid tribute to Princess Lalla Hasna, who along with her Presidency of the afore mentioned foundation is an Ambassador for the Coast, for her valuable efforts to enhance awareness-raising and educational activities.
Later the Princess attended a Gala Dinner offered by King Mohammed VI in honor of the participants in the International Conference on “Sustainable Management of the Coast: Role of Education and Awareness-raising. The dinner was attended by government members eminent personalities and representatives of international organizations active in the field of the protection of the environment and sustainable development.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged Environment, Lalla Hasna, Mohammed VI, Patronage.
- Lalla Hasna met Hillary Clinton in Washington
- Princess Lalla Hasna opens the 1st Arab Women Investors International Congress
- Princess Lalla Hasna attends the ’2009 Clean Beaches’ Trophy Awards Ceremony
- Princess Mathilde at Conference “Women and sustainable development”
- Princess Lalla Asma opens the Diplomatic Club Charity Bazaar