Miss Casiraghi adds Public Safety to her roles: Correction
Despite a previous report on this blog, it must now be pointed out that Charlotte Casiraghi’s patronage of Monaco’s Public Safety Division is not what can accurately be called a recent appointment. In fact, Ms. Casiraghi gained this distinction as long ago as her eleventh year!
On the 23rd of April 1997, she was photographed, in the Salon d’Honneur of Monaco’s Palais Princier, wearing the uniform of the Maritime and Airport Police. Her grandfather, the late Prince Rainier III, made this appointment in the 700th year of the Grimaldi dynasty.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Charlotte Casiraghi, Patronage.
- Miss Casiraghi adds Public Safety to her roles
- Charlotte Casiraghi Wins in Spain
- Charlotte for President! All in Favor?
- Prince Albert opens Da Vinci Exposition and Chairs the Electric Car Summit
- Senior Royals Miss Inaugural Armed Forces Day