Princess Marie opens Tønder Festival
Following her patronage of the Tønder Musical Festival last year, Princess Marie was back at the event on August 27th, to open the 2010 edition.
In her opening speech, Marie told the crowd, “It’s great to be back!…I look forward to another festival with great music. Have a good festival everybody!” She later walked the festival, mingling with the public and viewing stands and tents.
Marie seemed to quite enjoy the Millstream Records tent, where she was quick to pop on a pair of headphones and listen to some of the music available. Outside the tent, as she was leaving, Marie was approached by a young boy who handed her a CD. “I was a little tense, it tickled in my stomach,” the boy told the JydskeVestkysten.
Click here to view Marie’s patronage thread for the Tønder Festival.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Music, Patronage, Princess Marie of Denmark.
- Princess Marie and Prince Joachim in Tønder
- Princess Lalla Salma opens the 16th Fez Festival of World Sacred Music
- First Patronage for Princess Marie
- Lalla Salma opens Fez Music Festival
- Princess Mabel opens “Movies that Matter” Film Festival