Jordan’s King & Queen help Educate 200 Orphans
Jordan’s King Abdullah and Queen Rania are helping to educate 200 orphans by paying their tuition fees along with accommodation, transport, books, stationary and medical insurance.
Their Majesties will be making their donation trough the Al Aman Fund, which then will distribute the money to 200 orphans that have completed high school. Al Aman is a non profit organization which was founded by Queen Rania in 2006.
The fund has helped around 1,000 orphans which 300 of them have graduated and working. The non profitable fund helps orphans in educational scholarships, coverage of living expenses, counselling, apprenticeship and employment, and medical insurance.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Children, Education, Queen Rania.
- Azerbaijani President Meets Jordan’s King and Queen
- Queen Beatrix opens ’200 Years of the Prix de Rome’ Exhibition
- King & Queen honour Ahel Al Himmeh winners
- King and Queen of Jordan attended WEF
- Jordan’s King & Queen Check on Latest Development