Qatari Royals’ Cars get Clamped in London
Police wardens clamped two sports car worth of £1.5 million outside Harrods earlier this week while the owners, members of the Qatari Ruling Family, were believed to be shopping inside Harrods at the time.
The two cars that got the yellow boot were a £1.2million Koenigsegg CCXR and a £350,000 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4. Both cars were parked right behind the other and were in matching colors of baby blue.
One shopper said: “It’s not every day you see cars like this – let alone watch them get clamped. But I don’t think the owners will be too bothered – they can probably afford the couple of hundred quid to unclamp them.”Qatar Royals
Tagged England, Legal Matters.
- Qatari and British Royals Attend Gas Plant Opening
- Royals Attend Michael Kors London Store Opening
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- Gulf Royals at $6 million Dubai World Cup
- Qatari Crown Prince hosts Iftar Banquet