Princess Nathalie and Husband Welcome Son
The Danish Royal Court announced today that Her Highness Princess Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, the youngest daughter of Princess Benedikte and Prince Richard, gave birth to her first child – a son – with husband Alexander Johannsmann yesterday, July 24th.
The newborn was born at a clinic in Berleburg at 18:45 local time. Princess Nathalie was accompanied by her husband throughout the birth.
“Both mother and baby are doing well,” read the statement issued by Private Secretary Gustav Grüner. The statement also said that Nathalie and the baby will be released within the next few days and will then return to the family seat of Schloss Berbleburg in central-west Germany.
Click here to read more information as it is released.Filed under Danish Royals, German Royals
Tagged Alexander Johannsmann, Birth, Konstantin Johannsmann, Princess Nathalie, Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.
- Engagement of Princess Nathalie and Alexander Johannsmann
- Princess Nathalie Announces Pregnancy
- Princess Alexia’s Husband Under Investigation
- Princess Benedikte Awarded Her Own Trophy
- Peter and Autumn Phillips Expecting First Child