Emir of Qatar in Yemen
Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani made a one day official visit to Sana’a, the capital of Yemen, where he held talks with President Ali Abdulla Saleh.
The two leaders visited the Telal al-Rayan project implemented by the Qatari Diar Company for real estate investment in Sana’a. They reviewed the completed stages of the project which is said to be one of the the most important tourist attractions ever built in Yemen.
Upon arrival the Emir was welcomed at the airport by the Yemeni President and various officials.Filed under Qatar Royals
Tagged Official Visit, President Saleh, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa, Tourism, Yemen.
- Qatar Emir in Sudan for Talks
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- Haakon’s Visit to Qatar and the UAE
- Qatar Royals To Visit Bulgaria
- Official Visit to Cyprus from Qatar