Peter and Autumn Phillips Expecting First Child
Peter Phillips and his wife, Autumn, are expecting their first child, as was announced by the British Royal Court earlier this week. The baby is due late this year.
The couple, both 32, married in May 2008 at St George’s Chapel in Windsor. The baby will be the first grandchild of HRH Princess Anne and her first husband, Mark Phillips. This will also be the first great-grandchild of HM the Queen and HRH the Duke of Edinburgh.
The released statement also read, “The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, as well as Autumn’s family, have been informed and are delighted with the news.”Filed under British Royals
Tagged Autumn Phillips, Peter Phillips, Pregnancy.
- Prince Jean and Princess Philomena Expecting Their First Child
- Zara Phillips attends 2009 Emirates Melbourne Cup
- Zara Phillips appears with some unfamiliar (and familiar) faces
- Zara Phillips Crashes Spectacularly Out of Badminton
- Zara Phillips in Sponsorship Controversy