Sheikh Mohammed Attends First Meeting of the Federation Authority For Health
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, attended a portion of the first Meeting of the Federation Authority for Health which was held at the Presidential Palace in Abu Dhabi. The meeting was led by Minister of Health, Hanif Hassan Ali.
His Highness emphasized, after the review of the meeting’s agenda, that it was imperative “to provide better medical service in hospitals and also to access the health and medical tratment institutions to high levels of quality and management and administration”.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Health, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Attends the Meeting of Finance and Economic Commission
- Haya attends closing ceremony of Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
- Sheikh Mohammed Calls Citizens to Visit UAE Pavilion at EXPO
- Sheikh Mohammed attends UAE-Manchester Friendly Match
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival