Noor Pahlavi’s Graduation Day
In June, the Pahlavi family celebrated Princess Noor’s graduation from high school in Potomac, Maryland. Princess Noor is the eldest daughter of Prince Reza Pahlavi and his wife, Princess Yasmine.
On this special occassion, the Princess was accompanied by her parents, her sisters, Princesses Iman and Farah, and her grandmother, Empress Farah.
Princess Noor was born on April 3rd, 1992 and is the eldest of Reza and Yasmine’s three children (all daughters).
Pictures of the event can be found here, on Prince Reza’s Facebook page.Filed under Iranian Royals
Tagged Education, Pahlavi Dynasty, Prince Reza, Princess Noor.
- Reza Pahlavi Celebrates his 49th Birthday
- Farah Pahlavi and Family Celebrate the Nowruz
- Reza Pahlavi gives interview to Telegraph
- Farah Pahlavi Presents her Memoirs in Arabic
- Queen Noor Presents SOS Anniversary Award