Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Attends the Meeting of Finance and Economic Commission
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, attended the 13th Meeting of the Financial and Economic Commission at the Presidential Palace in Abu Dhabi on July 4th.
The Meeting was also attended by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance, the Chairman of Committee and Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahayan and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahayan, the Minister of General Works.
His Highness was very interested in the commission’s business that was formed by the Ministers’ Board.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid attends poetry evening
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival
- Mohammed attends final session of Dubai Policy Forum
- Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya at the Epsom Classics
- Mohammed speaks at Education Forum