Queen Rania launches the Arabic Version of ‘The Sandwich Swap’
Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan visited yesterday the Zaha Cultural Center in Amman, where she launched the Arabic edition of her latest children book The Sandwich Swap. Her Majesty read the book at the center’s library to the children and discussed with them the story’s main aims and values.
The Queen also toured the center and newest extension and distributed copies of the book to the ZCC’s children.
The book, which took a new name – Salma and Lily – in Arabic, is published by Dar al Shorooq in Egypt. It’s main story is based on a true experience from Her Majesty’s own childhood during her stay in Kuwait.
The English edition of The Sandwich Shop was launched last April during Her Majesty’s visit to the US. It topped the New York Times Best-Seller list for two consecutive weeks.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Books, Children, Queen Rania.
- Queen Rania makes NY Times ‘Best Selling Author’ List
- Rania launches Hal Hilalak Tent for disadvantaged children
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Queen Rania launches the Tourism Paths Initiative
- Queen Rania visits JRF Projects and launches “Madrasati Phase III”